Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just waking up...


Hi All!
Ole here. I’m Daisy Lu’s big brother. I love to spend my time perched on my porch surveying my domain with a keen eye and sharp ear, and I can even, as my mom says…“hear a bunny fart” from a mile away. As you can see I am a lover of great cuisine but we really don’t need to get into that right now. I don’t want my mom to start in with the “d” word. I like my chicken treats way too much.
That Daisy Lu is ooookayyy, but she tends to gnaw on my dewlap, which is somewhat annoying. I thought about eating her when she was just a little bitty thing but mom wouldn’t let me! Ok now that you all know me…I can go back to doing what I do best…nighty night!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Oh, Ole...what a handsome bear of a dog you are! No one should dare to use the "d-word" around you, as you by no means, um, overfed, you are merely fluffy. From the cold winter. :-)

Eve said...

Good morning farmgirl,
I’ve got a funny duck story for you….I’ll tell it on your blog….see you there….