Friday, June 27, 2008

Wildflowers...

My friend John, at Maine Nature Photos http://mainenaturephotos.blogspot.com/
has been presenting a beautiful wildflower series this week displaying his amazing photography of the roadside beauties he's enjoying at this time. Well, John this one's for you! I haven't looked it up but I'd say it's a type of Bell flower. I remember this plant was in this spot when I moved on my property many years ago, but I haven't seen it here for a number of years, until now! It's in the same spot it had always been! What a beautiful sight to come upon. Thanks John for the wildflower inspirations!

8 comments:

The Birdlady said...

Lovely...

Danni said...

This picture just "feels" like summer, doesn't it?

Shelley said...

Pretty flowers and I like how they're angled in this photo.

Mary said...

The color is sooooo pretty in that picture! The blue just pops out at you. Beautiful!

Stacey Olson said...

beautiuful blue bells eve.. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Eve,
Another amazing photograph.

John Theberge said...

Hey Eve, thanks for sharing your photo of the Harebells, I wish I'd find some around here. I normally don't photograph flowers in the sun but this one definitaly works. Like Farmgirl mentioned, it does have a summer "feel" to it.

Eve said...

Thanks John! I wish you had these around there too!! I would love to see the masterpiece you would make of them! Get hunting...they must be out there somewhere!!! :-)