Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ok!!

Here is last years pot filled with my favorite, Million Bells, as well as Nasturtium and I wish I could remember the purple one!! I have it again this year...it's amazing there are just some things we can't seem to remember, and this annual is one of them for me!

You may notice how much better the planter looked than it does this year. It was new last year and I left them out all winter not knowing the damage that would come. Someday I'll purchase the 'real thing' that can withstand bitter temps and ferocious winds.

When I looked at the date of this photo I found it was one year ago today!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Very different from this year, but equally beautiful! Very colorful!

Danni said...

I can't see the leaves but is it a purple flowering Verbena?

Eve said...

Thanks Barb but I think Danni is right! It's a verbena...I was thinking viburnum...so I knew it started with a V! I may try that Heliotrope tho...I never seem to get anything fragrant for my gardens!!

Danni said...

Mmmmm....Heliotrope smells like vanilla...

I'll be posting a blog later today where you might be able to help *me* identify some plants/flowers in my garden. I'm having a heck of a time with some!