Thursday, July 17, 2008

Climb That Tree Girl!!!!!

Striving to reach a seemingly unattainable goal, be it completing a tetrad through a cow infested bramble (Jen, http://wrensnaturenotebook.blogspot.com/ ), starting a whole new way of life (Danni http://critterfarmgirl.blogspot.com/), or creating your own blog (hint, hint, cousin Julie), is the challenge that brings a richness of life that we may have missed if we had not tried to accomplish it. All the greatest inventions that have changed our lives were achieved by reaching for what seemed like an impossibility. Sometimes we slip and fall, but failure, and the unrelenting desire to succeed, will always bring great things! Take the time today to reach a goal, no matter how small, and get that good feeling of pride in yourself!

7 comments:

The Birdlady said...

What a great photo to go with your encouraging words.

Mary said...

Wonderful thoughts and very cute dog photo! Go for it!

John Theberge said...

Hmmm, is she barking up the wrong tree? I have a Honda Shadow 1100, it was in the shop until last week so it was good to be riding again.

Danni said...

Aw, Eve, you're too kind. Thanks for using me as an optimistic example for change! I love the pic of Daisy Lu...that is one focused pup! :-)
(pls feel free to link to my blog, if you want to, when you mention me, in case any of your readers would like to read some of my farm stories!)

Eve said...

Woops Sorry Danni!!! I got you covered now!! You know you've been on my fav's since day one!!! If it wasn't for you I probably would never had started this thing...you...young lady...are my hero!!!
Ha Ha, little corn from the east!!!
Love ya girly!!

Danni said...

Ha, ha...you're awesome, Eve...I hope that someday Rox and Daisy Lu can chase some squirrels up trees together. :-)

Anonymous said...

Goodness me Eve some invigorating words, a Philosopher as well as a Photographer. Is there no end to your talents.

Thank you Doctor.