Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family and Friends in Northern NY

Ok, there are a gazillion photo, well, 540 something, but it seems like a gazillion, and now I know that Jenny is the Master of Blog Trip posts, so I will bow down to Jenny and just do my best here without boring you all to death.
That first day at Rachel's, we also went to a pool party at her good friend's home. Here is Rachel and her boyfriend, Max, showing off one of her many talents.
As you can see Morgan is quite impressed...almost dumbfounded.We also went to dinner, with Max's family, to a Japanese Restaurant with a funny name.Now maybe I don't get out much but it's not everyday someone cooks food in shapes at your table and kids with Mohawks walk by in the background.Things really started to heat up!
But we had a great time and I really enjoyed our time with Max and his family.We survived the night and the next morning I was rearranging furniture at Rachel's apartment.
Also, I didn't take many pictures of the things I should have so this is all you get.I was up so early the morning we were to go to Deb's house, that I told the girls I wasn't waiting and headed up north. I could do just that because Rachel gave me her car to use for the trip and she had Max's. Thanks Max!!!
Maybe some of you remember My Second Favorite Place to Be (Click there to go back in time) and here it is!Look matching Subarus! I must have a big influence on my friends and family!!And this is where Deb and I sit and drink coffee and chat about all the happenings in our lives.The girls arrived and we decided that Morgan was about to shoot up past Deb in height...hard to believe someone the size of Morgan can ride a big ol Harley Davidson!!So here are my three kids all together. Isaiah, Rachel and Morgan. It was great to see you all at once! Isaiah you can't be 28 years old!!! Oh and that is Big Hen, Julie, just so you know!We had a wonderful cookout and invited friends and sat and enjoyed the evening...until the bugs chased us away! What a day.What a wonderful place to be.

9 comments:

Carolynn Anctil said...

Wonderful synopsis.

Anonymous said...

Continue to have a great time Evie. More Subarus, they are obviously all under your spell.{:)

Shelley said...

So glad you enjoyed time w/ your family! That Morgan is such a cutie!

Dog Trot Farm said...

You have such a lovely family Eve, so nice to see your three kiddos together! What a wondeful time you had, we all want more!

kerry hawkins art and photo said...

That last photo is wonderful. Such a nice trip for you
I have a subaru, I love it

Rural Rambler said...

Evis the first time I read this I couldn't comment, I kinda choked. I mean I know that is just so goofy of me. Beautiful fun pictures all, but at the end with the pictures I just knew how much it meant to you to be in those adirondacks with Deb blah blah blabbing till the cows, uh the hogs came home. And then the picture of your kids and then Rachel and Morgan walking through the field with the awesome silo. OY! "What a wonderful place to be". I am so happy you had a great time! Family, lifelong friends, Big Hen and Subies, what more could you ask for? Oh I know, not a Harley to be seen yet :)

Mike Simmons said...

Very nice, Eve. Looks like you had a wonderful trip!

Mary said...

I think it is safe to say that you had a great time! What a wonderful family and spending time with them must have been heavenly :-) Love the pics!

Jenny said...

What's the saying? 'Less is more', well that's not always true Evie, cos I'd like to see more more more of this trip and it WONT be boring! (-: You get such great 'people' shots that capture the moment beautifully.