Monday, September 22, 2008

She's a Hooker....

A rug hooker that is!!
Now with a home like this beautiful Bow...see previous post...it couldn't be more beautiful without the vision and talents of my cousin Julie. She amazes me with her vision and eye for beauty.Her home is decorated in "Primitive" American, and I couldn't have felt more comfortable and warm. The simplicity was perfect. The function outstanding. Even the Polish Pottery butter dish my mom and I brought her fit right in! She certainly made a birder feel welcome! All the colors are so pleasing to the eye.And OH she's a rug hooker and I am awed by her talent! My favorite of course!Her house is filled with these beautiful works of art.
If anyone is interested in any of these rugs or has questions just email me, she's in the market for hooking!!!
Oh and if you think the inside is nice wait until I showcase her gardens!

7 comments:

John Theberge said...

Interesting decor, does she have any of your photos hanging on her walls?

Anonymous said...

Hi Eve

One of your fantastic flower photos.
What an amazing house inside, I think it reminds me of scenes from the film with Mel Gibson "The Patriot" or around that period of history. Hope I got that right.

Eve said...

Hi John,
Yes she does!! You would have thought I would have taken pictures of that!! Silly me, I guess I'll just have to go back!

Hi Roy!
Thanks and I think youre probably right. I'll have to ask her for all the info.

Jenny said...

Hi Eve
Yes, lovely decor inside. It reminds me of a one time friend's home in Perry Iowa. She was a folk art painter and they live very simply.

The Birdlady said...

Wowee! What a beautiful home, and the rugs are gorgeous.

Mary said...

Lovely house! Look forward to the gardens. Her rugs are beautiful!

DeniseinVA said...

Good grief, I covet your friend's house like nothing else I have ever seen. It is gorgeous and so are your pictures.