I had a friend years ago who lost a couple fingers! They are nuttin' to mess around with (at least the M80s ;-) Hope you had a good 4th!
Oh my, lucky only the shirt was scorched..even the pros can be hurt..our neighboring town lost a 19 yr old to a shell that exploded on the ground..he was a summer employee. Very sad.
Scary! Hope she's OK. Where was that taken by the way? Just curious.
Too funny! As least the powder burns are on the shirt instead of the hands!o
Yes, unless it's sparklers I consider all fireworks are best left in the hands of the PROS! Then again, I'm a dweeb when it comes to that stuff. I'm glad she only has battle scars on her shirt and hope she had lots of fun!
Well, I have to agree with you all! I think she has a lot more respect now that she sees what these things can do. These were the more safe hand held rockets, and she had a young lady with her that knows how to handle them. But I think we'll think twice about handling them in the future...yes leave it to the pros!
Oh Jenny...this was at her father's cousins house in Georgia. Pretty dry around these parts! We had to hose the yard down before we started. Good thing Heath's brother was a Firefighter!
Morgan, you could have set your hair on fire!
Eve now that I know Morgan is OK it is kind of funny. CH's brother lost the tip of his finger when they were kids. Not funny at all but fireworks are fun and a tradition! We are lucky to survive them. Glad you had a fun family filled 4th!
Yes, glad she is okay also. I bet she had fun. When I was young I loved getting my hands on sparklers but we would only get those around Guy Fawkes night and no other time of the year. Now my son had a friend who used to love setting off rockets in our neighborhood here - note: not his own - when I found out I was always really worried for him. Now he's a jet fighter pilot, go figure!
Oops....glad it is just a shirt!
Oops, I am glad she was not hurt
I'm glad everyone remained in one piece. Ouch.
Post a Comment